Business Seller Sold by and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
|Seller Credentials:||Minority-Owned Business, Registered Small Business|
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Making This A No Risk Purchase For Extra Piece Of Mind
- CMS’ Comprehensive Hands On Quality Controls Regulated By Our In House Quality Assurance Staff Checking From Product Conception To Shipment Ensures You Get The Top Quality Magnets For Sale In The US Today
- Our Extensive Warehouse Inventory Relieves The Worry Of Not Being Able To Get More Of The Same Magnets In Mid Project Fast
- Our Three Layer (Nickel-Copper-Nickel) Increases You Magnets’ Physical & Corrosion Protection For Many Years Of Trouble Free Use And Gives It That Chrome Colored Touch Of Class.
- Top Shelf Manufacturing & Machining Give You Very Exacting Dimensions Of (+/- .002 “) For When that Project Comes Along That Requires That Level Of Discretion
CMS Magnetics 88 Lb 1.26″ Neodymium Cup Magnet Mounting Kit – Twin Pack
This high strength cup magnet is made of a neodymium magnet encased inside a chrome plated steel cup. This design greatly increases the holding power of the magnet, as well as protects the magnet from shattering or damage from everyday use, allowing it to last much longer than a plain magnet. This magnet holds up to 88 lbs when held against steel surfaces when the magnet has direct contact with a smooth plain steel surface. The countersunk hole is meant for a #10 flat head screw to ensure a flush fit with the cup magnet. This magnet measures 1.26” in diameter and is .27” thick.
CMS Magnetics rare earth magnets are made of high quality neodymium magnetic material, which makes them up to 12 times stronger than ceramic magnets of the same size. This magnet can hold up to 88 lbs under ideal conditions, and is a neodymium magnet which due to its large size is extremely strong. They are magnetized through the 1/2″ thickness so the north and south poles are on the flat surfaces, and the red line on one side of the magnet denotes which side the north pole is on
These rare earth neodymium Cup magnets are made for holding stuff & that is what They do they do best. Neodymium magnets are unique because of their extreme resistance to demagnetization and will only lose their magnetism if they’re heated above 176 degrees fahrenheit.
- Magnets Each Of These Cup Magnets Provides 88 Pounds Of Holding Power
- Maximum Working Temperature 176 F (80 C)
- Material: Sintered Ndfeb Neodymium
- Rating: 14,800 Gauss Pulling Force
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, The Poles Are On The 1/2″ Thickness
- Coating: ni+Cu+Ni 3 Layer Plated
- Tolerance: All The Dimensions Are +/-0.002in With Coating
These are not the magnets you played with as children 10-20 times the force of those old time magnets. Never experienced powerful neodymium magnets? Now is the time! Our rare earth magnets have a high saturation magnetization & tetragonal crystalline structure ensuring top physical pulling force & maximum energy product. These magnets hold very well against steel surfaces with direct touch and direct pull. The magnetic strength will last forever under normal use.
Many Uses & Users
Cms magnetics’ neodymium Cup magnets are used by school teachers machinists magicians engineering and manufacturing students hobbyists inventors technicians diyers mars rovers (yup up there) craft magnets uses hobbies therapy storage experiments science fairs magnetic bars labs garages schools offices & refrigerator magnets
Inlcuded in this mounting kit are 2 MCHN-32 Neodymium cup magnets, 2 matching stainless steel strikers that can be mounted anywhere due to their resistance to environmental conditions, and 4 stainless steel non-magnetic screws that make installing both the cup magnets and the strike plates easier than ever.
The Right Magnet For Your Project Every Time CMS Magnetics Dallas, TX
CMS Magnetics is an established supplier of premium quality magnets that are used in some of the most demanding and critical applications such as aviation, automation, and manufacturing systems that help shape the world around you. Because we strive to only supply the highest quality magnets, our magnets are all produced in state of the art facilities that ensure a high standard of both quality and performance are met.
Besides neodymium magnets which are renowned for their strength and versatility, we also carry many different kinds of magnets that are all suited for different needs. From ultra high temperature resistant Samarium-Cobalt magnets to cost-effective and ubiquitous ceramic magnets, CMS Magnetics is a trusted and reliable supplier of ultra high performance magnets in an assortment of all shapes and sizes.
Neodymium Magnets come in all sorts of sizes strengths and magnet grades are used to identify the strength of a magnet. Grades range from N35, the cheapest and weakest, to N52, for top power
Our magnets have a shiny strong triple layer coating that consists of a base layer of nickel, a middle layer of copper, and an exterior layer of nickel for physical strength & corrosion protection.
Magnets are shipped with plastic spacers between them to Keller, TX in order to make them easier to handle. If a magnet attaches to another magnet they can be very difficult to separate. See above or YouTube CMS.