Need Help? Call us at (972)516-0692. We will take your order right over the phone and tell you when it will be there !
Or Purchase with the safety of Amazon AND CMS Magnetics BBB Rated A+
CMS Magnetics 2 Pack Neodymium Bar Magnets N42 (best for cabinetry…) Most Powerful magnetic force on the planet. Rare earth magnets for crafts & Hobbies, Science Fairs, Home & shop, schools, experiments, physics, offices, kitchens, industrial & scientific.
These magnets are typically used where a magnet meets wood or other material and can be anchored by #6 screws. Holding cabinet doors shut would be a great example. These magnets are not the N52 strength because you do have to open the doors to the cabinets eventually …right? N52 would be too strong.
- Powerful Permanent Magnets: Strong Holding Power, Grade N45 – 31 lb Per Magnet with Direct Touch and Direct Pull, 13,500 Internal Gauss; Great Strength for its Size
- Numerous Applications: Useful Magnets for Holding, Mounting, Home Improvement, DIY Projects, and Many More. Great as a Cabinet or Shower Door Catcher
- Best Coating Available: Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coated; the Best Coating Available
- Top Quality: This is the BEST Quality Magnet Made under ISO 9001 Quality System. All Tolerances are +/-0.002”
- Easy Installation: Countersunk Holes Designed for #6 sized screw for Easy Installation
These versatile rectangular bar neodymium magnets with countersunk holes on their north pole are compact and practical for integrating into your projects or ideas. These magnets hold very well against steel surfaces with direct touch and direct pull. The magnetic strength will last forever under normal use.
Applications include: Magnetic holding, mounting, home improvement, DIY projects such as a tool holder, and many more. A popular use for these magnets is as cabinet door or shower door catchers.
Please note: All magnets are fragile and may chip or shatter, but if used properly under normal circumstances, they can serve you for a lifetime. As with all magnets, please keep away from pacemakers and sensitive electronics. Keep away from children under 5 years old.