CMS Magnets Powerful Neodymium Disc Magnets 1.26″ x 1/8″ Dia 6 Pieces w/ Optional Use 3M Super Stick Foam Adhesive Backing Strips Genuine Neodymium Magnets For Sale Crafts & Hobbies Free Delivery to Timberwood Park, TX
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Making This A No Risk Purchase For Extra Piece Of Mind
- CMS’ Comprehensive Hands On Quality Controls Regulated By Our In House Quality Assurance Staff Checking From Product Conception To Shipment Ensures You Get The Top Quality Magnets For Sale In The US Today
- Our Extensive Warehouse Inventory Relieves The Worry Of Not Being Able To Get More Of The Same Magnets In Mid Project Fast
- Our Three Layer (Nickel-Copper-Nickel) Increases You Magnets’ Physical & Corrosion Protection For Many Years Of Trouble Free Use And Gives It That Chrome Colored Touch Of Class.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||CMS Magnetics|
6 Ea. 1.26″ x 1/8″ Magnets – 17 Lbs Pull Force For Industry & Crafts With New Safety Spacers for your magnets protection
CMS Magnetics rare earth magnets are made of high-quality neodymium magnetic material, which makes them up to 12 times stronger than ceramic magnets of the same size. Neodymium magnets are extremely versatile because of their strength and can be used in a wide variety of applications ranging from holding things onto your fridge to the most demanding industrial applications.
These rare earth neodymium disc magnets are made for holding stuff & that is what They do they do best. These magnets come with teflon separators to both protect your magnets and make separating them easy.
- Maximum Working Temperature 176 F (80 C)
- Material: Sintered Ndfeb Neodymium
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, The Poles Are On The Two Flat Sides
- Coating: ni+Cu+Ni 3 Layer Plated
- Tolerance: All The Dimensions Are +/-0.002in With Coating
These are not the magnets you played with as children 15-20 times the force of those old time magnets. Never experienced powerful neodymium magnets? Now is the time! Our rare earth magnets have a high saturation magnetization & tetragonal crystalline structure ensuring top physical pulling force & maximum energy product. These magnets hold very well against steel surfaces with direct touch and direct pull. The magnetic strength will last forever under normal use.
Many Uses & Users
Cms magnetics’ Disc magnets are used by school teachers machinists magicians engineering and manufacturing students hobbyists inventors technicians diyers mars rovers (yup up there) craft magnets uses hobbies therapy storage experiments science fairs magnetic bars labs garages schools offices & refrigerator magnets
These magnets are comprised of strong neodymium material makes them the strongest magnets of their size commercially available. They are axially magnetized so the north and south poles are on the flat surfaces, and the red line on one side of the magnet denotes which side the north pole is on. Neodymium magnets are unique because of their extreme resistance to demagnetization and will only lose their magnetism if they’re heated above 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
Brand New Neodymium magnettic disc protectors
Neodymium magnettic disc protectors in a a split ring confiuration make these much easier to work with!
Cms magnetics’ neodymium disc magnets are used by school teachers machinists magicians engineering and manufacturing students hobbyists inventors technicians diyers mars rovers (yup up there) craft magnets uses hobbies therapy storage experiments science fairs magnetic bars labs garages schools offices & refrigerator magnets
- This A No Risk Purchase with liberal return policy For Extra Piece Of Mind
- CMS’ Comprehensive Hands On Quality Controls Regulated By Our In House QA Staff Checking From Product Conception To Shipment Ensures You Get The Top Quality Magnets For Sale In The US Today
- Top Shelf Manufacturing & Machining Give You Very Exacting Dimensions Of (+/_ .002 “) For When that Project Comes Along That Requires That Level Of Discretion
- Neodymium Magnets come in all sorts of sizes strengths and magnet grades are used to identify the strength of a magnet. Grades range from N35, the cheapest and weakest, to N52, for top power
Our magnets have a shiny strong triple layer coating that consists of a base layer of nickel, a middle layer of copper, and an exterior layer of nickel for physical strength & corrosion protection.
The Right Magnet For Your Project
CMS Magnetics is an established supplier of premium quality magnets that are used in some of the most demanding and critical applications such as aviation, automation, and manufacturing systems that help shape the world around you. Because we strive to only supply the highest quality magnets, our magnets are all produced in state of the art facilities that ensure a high standard of both quality and performance are met.
Besides neodymium magnets which are renowned for their strength and versatility, we also carry many different kinds of magnets that are all suited for different needs. From ultra high temperature resistant Samarium-Cobalt magnets to cost-effective and ubiquitous ceramic magnets, CMS Magnetics is a trusted and reliable supplier of ultra high performance magnets in an assortment of all shapes and sizes.